Are you a Gearhead? The editorial team at Valnet Inc. is looking for a car writer to contribute list-based articles for TheThings.
Do you love cars as much as writing about them? Do you enjoy writing from the comfort of your own home? If you have a passion for cars and love keeping up to date with the latest trends and best tips and tricks, this is the perfect role for you!
Here are some links to our work:
Is this you?
- Are you a fan of sites like thedrive.com, carbuzz.com, or caranddriver.com? If yes, you're going to fit right in at Valnet's new site!
- Are you obsessed with cars, and know exactly what our readers will love?
- Are you a social media superstar? Your affinity for popular trends ensures that you know exactly what's
- Are you a reliable, dedicated writer with the time and energy necessary to become a regular, trustworthy contributor that we can count on? We need you!
- 3 original titles for articles that you think could appear on our new site.
- Links to your previous writing samples would be an asset.
We want to get writers up and running quickly with us and so are offering a bonus to writers who submit 5 articles within the 10 days they are trained and ready to go!
We're looking for a freelance writer who is willing to be a dedicated and consistent contributor to the site and who can produce a minimum of 3 articles per week. Passion is key, so writing about what you love is the best way to achieve success.
Link to our website: www.thethings.com