HotCars - Freelance Buyers Guide Writer
The editorial team at HotCars is looking for a passionate and highly driven Freelance Buyers Guide Writer to join the expanding team and contribute strong and influential articles about the latest models in the automotive world.
What We’re Looking For:
- Write a minimum of 5 articles per week
- Writers should publish 2-4 article/week - guides etc.
- Proofread and edit spelling, grammar, and syntax;
- Ensure SEO practices are implemented in all articles published;
Skills We’re Looking For :
- Excellent research skills and ability to produce original content
- Broad knowledge of car history and culture
- Relevant experience in writing and editing
- A solid grasp of the English language and the ability to communicate niche ideas to a wide audience
At TopSpeed, we value creativity, collaboration, and a positive attitude. We're a tight-knit team that supports and encourages each other to produce the best work possible. If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding freelance writing position, we'd love to hear from you.
Feel Free To Include:
- Portfolio of work
- Client Testimonials
- Anything related to your experience in the industry
We will get back to you as soon as possible if we think you'd make a solid addition to the team. If you are committed to generating articles with high audience engagement, apply now!
We look forward to collaborating with positive and inspired candidates.
Link to our website: hotcars.com
**This is a work from home position**
Powered by JazzHR
Valnet ConceptSacramento, CA
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh HotCars - Freelance Buyers Guide Writer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.