Reputable Medical Billing Service in Caldwell is looking for an experienced Medical Billing Specialist to join our team. Datapulse is a division of Valli Information Systems, Inc.
Tasks will include but not limited to:
- Medical coding
- Charge entry
- Claim submission
- Working insurance denials and aged accounts receivable
- Payment entry
- Entry level medical practice management support calls
- Other general office tasks
- CPC Certificate or equivalent experience
- Orthopedic experience is a plus, but not mandatory
- Knowledge of ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS coding
- Strong comprehension of revenue cycle
- Sharp computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, keyboard shortcuts, previous experience working with a Medical Practice Management System)
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to work within the dynamic of a team as well as ability to work individually without constant supervision
- Self-starter (ability to seek out the work that needs to be accomplished instead of waiting to be tasked)
- Strong communication skills to be able to communicate with customers, patients, and/or internal staff
Position will be full time M-F.
Very competitive benefits package including: Medical Benefits, 401k matching, Paid Holidays
Valli Information Systems, Inc dba Datapulse
Why Work Here?Valli Information Systems Inc. is a growing technology company with multiple divisions and departments. Billing Document Specialists (www.billingdoc.com), Postal Pros (www.postalpros.com), Alaska Laser Print and Mail (www.alaskalaserprint.com), W2copy (w2copy.com), and Datapulse (dpulse.com).
Growing company that keeps expanding products and services. We have acquired 3 different companies in the past 7 years.