SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE!! Up to an $8,000 for full-time positions!
Functions within the scope of practice as established by Idaho State Board of Nursing Licensure. Assists with supervision and coordination of nursing activities in the facility by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Contributes to the nursing process and implements a resident plan of care.
- Performs direct nursing services such as administering medications and treatments and providing personal care and ADLs to assist in assessment and evaluation; assists with diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Charts and assesses on all alert, ill and/or Medicare residents.
- Assists Licensed Personnel and other staff as necessary.
- Monitors and supervises CNA and Nursing Staff including orientation and training. Delegates components of care to LPN, CNA, NA staff as appropriate.
- Supervises monitoring of census staff ratio, adjusting as necessary.
- Facilitates the completion of accident/incident occurrence reports and physician and family notification, while initiating alert charting when necessary.
- Facilitates the completion of admission, transfer, and discharge information.
- Monitors labs making appropriate referrals.
- Monitors meal pass, appropriate diets, staff assistance, staff interaction with residents, and assists as necessary.
- Interacts with the pharmacy including faxes, re-orders, new orders, admissions, and discharges as needed.
- Assures that all charge-out items are tracked for billing purposes.
- Problem solves for Nursing and CNA Staff.
- Assists in teaching and interacting with resident's families.
- Assists in hands on teaching of Nursing Staff and CNAs as needed.
Assists with supervision of all nursing employees in the facility. Responsibilities include assisting with training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
SUPERVISES Ward Clerk, CNAs, Restorative Aides, and Activity Assistants, in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Valley Vista is pleased to offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Combined Medical and Dental premiums starting at just $71/month
- Company paid life insurance
- Supplemental options for short term disability, long term disability, critical illness and accident insurance
- 403(B) with a 3% employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Benefits
- Onsite Daycare
- Work/Life Balance and much more!
Valley Vista Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.