Territory Account Manager- Central US
- Expired: February 02, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
GRT Rubber is growing, and we are seeking an energetic & enthusiastic Territory Account Manager to rapidly increase sales with new and existing customers within the Central territory! Candidates must be able to travel the entire Central territory which includes Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Kansas. We offer competitive base pay with lucrative commission opportunities in one of our largest regions.
GENERAL NATURE OF THE JOB:
To develop new business to meet the territory sales goals via authorized distributors or direct sales. Select target end-user accounts to assist distributors to obtain goals. Manage distributor sales efforts by providing training, making joint sales calls, and troubleshooting when necessary. Develop new business with OEM and end-user accounts.
- Coordinate sales efforts with the distributor, i.e., prospecting, target accounts, sales presentations, seminars, end-user training, and troubleshooting.
- Make end-user sales calls with or without Distributor.
- Set up and perform inside and outside sales training of distributor personnel.
- Provide your customers with technical knowledge of products, specifications, and our manufacturing techniques where appropriate.
- Hold regular meetings with distributor management to review sales efforts, select target accounts, and formulate sales plans to increase sales.
- Upgrade the existing distributor chain with a new distributor when necessary or add additional distribution to complement sales efforts
- Advise and/or enforce GRT sales policies, terms, and conditions with your customers.
- Provide feedback to the Regional Manager and Sales & Marketing Manager on pricing, competition, and new product opportunities within your territory.
- Prepare weekly itineraries, call, and expense reports in a timely fashion. Input required information into Salesforce.
- Exercise proper care and judgment in the use and maintenance of all assigned company materials.
- Lend technical assistance to customer problems.
- Analyze and evaluate current market conditions through regular customer contact.
- Constantly evaluate own activities and take steps to improve in areas that will lead to the achievement of greater sales.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 5 years experience with outside B2B, preferably of an industrial nature.
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrate exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Capable of regularly operating a vehicle for an extended period to travel the territory up to 80% of the time.
- Ability to climb stairs, ladders, or other equipment necessary to access equipment.
- A flexible work schedule as out-of-the-area and overnight travel is required.
- Candidates must live in the territory.
GRT Rubber is a leading manufacturer of engineered rubber products for applications across a diversified array of end-markets, with headquarters in Paragould, Arkansas, and locations in Alabama and Mississippi. The GRT product line in Arkansas includes conveyor belts, sheet rubber and custom molded rubber solutions for mining, infrastructure, and industrial applications. The Valley Rubber product line is produced in Alabama and includes solutions for tough mining and industrial applications including transfer systems and wear lining. In Mississippi, the GRT facility produces products for the rubber sheet, matting, molding, and industrial markets. Visit www.grtrubber.com to learn more.
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
AddressOklahoma City, OK
Get fresh Assistant Territory Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.