Are you ready to take your electrical skills to the next level? If you have experience, this opportunity can help to increase your value, earn great pay, and continue to advance your technical skills.
We are looking for an Industrial Electrician to join our Linkwood, MD teams.
Why skilled Electricians join our team:
- Competitive pay – average weekly pay is $830-$1050
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 annual contribution towards healthcare
- 3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Advancement and growth – If desired, you can continue to learn and further your certifications and earning potential. With time you can advance into lead or supervisory roles.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Four- or Five-year industrial electrician apprenticeship program or a combination of over five years of work experience in the trade and some college or industry courses in industrial electrical equipment
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics and use an array of tools and diagnostic devices
- Certification is not required but is preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer application skills in a network environment
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations.
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fiber-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components.
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors.
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices.
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
- May install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.