Customer Service Representative
Valley Proteins Martinsburg, WV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Imagine a more rewarding customer service career where you will experience more flexibility and have room to advance. Join a stable, growing organization where you learn new skills as you help business across the country.
Valley Proteins, Inc. is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team at our Winchester, VA headquarters.
This is a critical role responsible for providing excellent customer service to all customers by responding to phone calls and resolving complaints and coordinating service needs with plants and field procurement reps.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Greater Sense of Accomplishment – Enjoy a career where you can truly focus on customer relationships and helping them solve problems rather than hitting call metrics.
- Skills Development - We have a robust training program for our customer service team. You will have all the tools you need to be successful in the role and feel truly valued by the company.
- Competitive pay
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off.
- $500-$1000 annual contribution towards your healthcare savings account.
- 3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account.
- Advancement opportunities – Advancement is always possible here. We are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles.
- Environmental impact – Make a positive impact on the environment and feel good about what you are doing! You are helping to recycle useful by-products that would normally go into the landfill.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Professional customer service experience.
- Call center experience highly preferred
- Proficient using Microsoft office products a plus
Job Responsibilities for this critical role:
- Assess customer problems and determine the best course of action to resolve them.
- Communicate customer problems to appropriate personnel to resolve them.
- Follow up with the customer to ensure their problem has been resolved to their satisfaction.
- Communicate other services we may be able to provide the customer.
- Prepare reports and perform other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Generate service tickets for the plants.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, or status as a protected veteran.
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future. Valley Proteins, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
BusinessView all jobs at Valley Proteins