Valley Proteins Martinsburg, WV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a motivated self-starter that has collections or accounts receivable experience? Take advantage of this career with Valley Proteins, an established, successful organization that will provide you with a greater sense of accomplishment and job stability.
We are looking for a Collections Administrator to join our team at our Headquarters in Winchester, VA. This is a critical role responsible for all facets of collections of outstanding accounts receivable. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: customer interaction, running internal processes and reporting functions.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive Pay
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 annual contribution towards healthcare
- 3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Advancement opportunities – We are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Experience in Collections, Account Receivable or related field OR Any Active Collections Licenses/Certifications
- Above average computer skills in a networked environment with advanced knowledge and skills using all MS Office products, intermediate skills in Excel
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Manage and perform collections activity, including progressive billing, collections calls and e-mails;
- Accept payments and work with customers to bring their account current;
- Perform Past Due/Suspension processes, including returned mail;
- Review reactivation processes;
- Process and respond to bankruptcies;
- Interact with third party collection agencies and internal management;
- Prepare Accounts Receivable reporting, including customer statements;
- Perform special project work such as the ERP system implementation with testing and validation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future. Valley Proteins, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Valley Proteins