Ever wish you could spend more time at home, and have a rewarding career? Now you can. Join Valley Proteins and earn excellent pay, a weekly bonus, great benefits, and be home every day with a leading, essential manufacturer that supports the food industry. Feel good knowing that you won’t need to be concerned about job stability or miss a paycheck.
We are looking for CDL A Drivers to join our dedicated team in the Jacksonville, FL area.
Why CDL Drivers enjoy being a part of our team:
- Home Time – Our drivers experience excellent home time, getting home daily
- Competitive pay – Average weekly pay is $1,000-$1,200
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 company provided annual contribution towards your health savings account
- 3% guaranteed company provided contribution to your 401(k) account
- Training – You will receive paid training on the job to help prepare you for your role with our company, but you will most likely be up and running in no time!
If you meet the following minimum qualifications, we want to hear from you:
- Valid Class A CDL license
- At least 25 years of age
- At least 1 year of verifiable Class-A CDL driving experience
- Tanker endorsement preferred, but not required at time of hire
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future. Valley Proteins, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.