Ever wish you could spend more time at home, and have a rewarding career? Now you can Join Valley Proteins and earn excellent pay, a weekly bonus, great benefits, and be home every day.
We are looking for CDL A Drivers to join our dedicated team in the San Antonio, TX area.
We currently have positions available on 2nd and 3rd shift with the opportunity to work overtime.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Home Time - Our drivers experience excellent home time, getting home daily
- Competitive pay – Average weekly pay is $1,000-$1,200
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 company provided annual contribution towards your health savings account
- 3% guaranteed company provided contribution to your 401(k) account
- Tuition Reimbursement - If you graduated in the last year, we will reimburse your CDL education up to $4,500 over the course of 3 years
- Training – You will receive paid training on the job to help prepare you for your role, but you will most likely be up and running in no time!
- Advancement opportunities – We are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles.
- Environmental impact – Make a positive impact on the environment and feel good about what you are doing! You are helping to recycle useful by-products that would normally go into the landfill.
If you meet the following minimum qualifications, we want to hear from you:
- Valid Class A CDL license
- Tanker endorsement preferred, but not required at time of hire
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future. Valley Proteins, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.