Boiler Technician / Industrial Equipment Technician
Valley Proteins Salisbury, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an Industrial Equipment Technician that wants to earn top pay and advance in your career? Join an established, successful organization that will provide you with a greater sense of accomplishment and room for professional growth.
We are looking for a Boiler Technician/Industrial Equipment Technician to join our Linkwood, MD team. This is a pivotal role where you will be responsible for maintaining all boiler equipment while complying with all safety and good manufacturing practices.
Hours are 5:00pm-5:00am.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay – $25-$30/hr + 1.60/hr performance attendance bonus + shift premium.
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off.
- $500-$1000 annual contribution towards your healthcare savings account.
- 3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account.
- Advancement opportunities – We are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- At least two years boiler technician experience to include general utility maintenance.
- Mechanical aptitude including experience troubleshooting, repairing, and replacing pumps, motors, etc. in and around boilers.
- Basic math knowledge.
- Perform startup, operation, and shut down procedures for all boilers.
- Operate facility steam boilers and perform routine testing and inspections including but not limited to water sampling, boiler blow downs, etc.
- Operate facility air compressors and associated equipment to supply dry, oil free air to facility.
- Perform breakdown and routine maintenance on utility system equipment such as boilers, condensate pumps, feed water pumps, etc.
- Continuously monitor and obtain utility meter readings daily.
- Monitor and operate condensate return system to ensure efficient operation.
- Maintain clean working environment.
- At all times maintain a professional manner.
- Report any discovery of things out of the ordinary to Maintenance Manager.
- Perform miscellaneous facility support activities as defined by the Maintenance Manager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future. Valley Proteins, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
ConstructionView all jobs at Valley Proteins