We are currently looking for experienced Sales Account Executives to add to our Salt Lake City, Utah team. If you are highly motivated, innovative, ambitious and have a proven track record with copier/printer industry sales, then you may be the one we are looking for!
About the Company
Valley Office Systems has been in business since 1974 starting with one office in Idaho Falls. With an ownership change in 2003, the company has expanded and now has offices in Idaho, Utah and Wyoming and proudly employs a staff of over 100 very talented individuals of unmatched expertise with collective industry knowledge and experience spanning more than 250 years.
Our mission statement is simple: To be recognized by our customers and our competitors as being the leading office solutions provider in Idaho, Utah and Western Wyoming, providing the best customer service, value and quality available.
A Day in the life of a Sales Account Executive
As a Sales Account Executive with Valley Office Systems, your primary focus will be to represent Valley Office Systems' entire hardware product line including Ricoh, Kyocera and Hewlett Packard along with software technology-based solutions to companies within your assigned territory. Job responsibilities involve prospecting for new business opportunities and upgrading existing customers. You will also be responsible for writing proposals, conducting presentations, product demonstrations and tracking your activities in CRM. This position is base plus commission, we also offer a vehicle allowance and other incentives.
- Prospecting for new opportunities to sell or upgrade prospects hardware.
- Manage existing client's hardware fleets.
- Analyze prospect workflow, recommend improvements through software and hardware combinations.
- Negotiate and close business.
- Business to Business outside sales experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in using MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age and have a valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage.
- Understanding of customer needs and ability to properly manage accounts.
- Excellent Communication Skills, relationship building, account forecasting/planning.
- Ability to perform without direct supervision.
This is a Full-Time position; work hours are 8am-5pm Monday thru Friday with 1 hour allotted for lunch each day.
Pay: Salary (based on experience) + Commission
(Total Salary for some of our Account Executives ranges between $80K - $130K annually)
As An industry leader, Valley Office Systems offers well-balanced compensation and benefits programs, including medical, dental, life, 401K, paid holidays/PTO/sick time+ much more. To learn more about VOS visit www.valleyofficesystems.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Drug screen and background check administered as a condition of employment.
How to Apply
If you are the right person for this position, then the next step is to fill out our online application. The application is pretty simple (you won't be asked to provide every nit-picky detail of your entire work history), it simply asks for your resume and to answer some questions to help us get to know you better.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Valley Office Systems