- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
EQUIPMENT & AFTERMARKET SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- This is an inside/outside sale position with sales coverage in Summit and Medina Counties
- Full Time
- Valid drivers’ license with a clean MVR
- Completion of drug screening, basic physical and background check
- Reliable automobile with insurance
- Self-starter who is financially motivated
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
- Strong reading, writing communication and arithmetic skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Local travel to current and potential customers
- Professional appearance
JOB SEPCIFICATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consistently meet or exceed sales quotas, pipeline, forecasts and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain contact with all customers in your APR (area of primary responsibility) to ensure high levels of Customer Satisfaction.
- Source and develop strong business relationships with existing and new customers.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in increased market share.
- Consultative selling and make recommendations to prospects and customers of the various solutions the company offers.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within assigned territory, including the use of Salesforce to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Follow-up on new and existing sales leads, quotes and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Develop sales strategies and forecasts.
- Develop and conduct product demonstrations and sales presentations.
- Create and conduct effective proposals, quotations & customer correspondence.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Complete understanding of pricing and equipment proposals.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Follow-up for collection of payment when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- All duties are subject to change upon management discretion.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary + Commission
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan with up to 6% Matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
Check out the industry video-https://valleyindustrialtrucks.com/jobs/
Valley Industrial Trucks, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Valley Industrial Trucks, Inc.