Valley Hope Opportunities O'Neill, NE
- Posted: over a month ago
Weekend Day: $1.00
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following sets forth the primary responsibilities of the Registered Nurse opportunity but is not an exhaustive list.
- Registered Nurse executes prescribed treatments and medication interventions as established for each patient.
- Implements nursing care in accordance with Valley Hope’s medical philosophies, policies, and procedures as well as any other regulating bodies to ensure quality patient care.
- Registered Nurse administers drugs, medications, treatments, and tests as allowed by law.
- Conducts detox admissions and provides patient care during patient detoxification process including pre-screening of patients, obtaining physical assessment data and health history, administering detox treatment plans, and monitoring of patient.
- Registered Nurse records treatment activities and patient observations in patient records accurately and timely; completes paperwork requirements as needed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicates with nursing supervisors, nursing staff, and clinical staff regarding patients’ treatment and status.
- Registered Nurse follows established policies and procedures for all medical emergencies (i.e., convulsions, suicides, Delirium Tremens, etc.).
- Maintains a safe and sanitary environment applying infection control techniques and universal precautions.
- Registered Nurse adheres to all policies and procedures regarding patient information protection and HIPPA.
- Oversees non-licensed nursing staff as instructed by and under the direction of the facility Nursing Director.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Required: This position requires the following educational and/or job experience.
- Associate’s degree in nursing.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse to practice in the state of employment.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- One (1) year of clinical nursing care work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- Three (3) plus years of clinical nursing care work experience.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Certified Addictions Registered Nurse (CARN).
Job Type: Part Time
Salary: $25.61 - $35.86
Salary commensurate with license and experience
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Valley Hope Opportunities
Our Mission is to provide a quality continuum of comprehensive drug and alcohol treatment and related services, in a caring atmosphere and at a reasonable price, for all people experiencing problems with alcohol or other drug use.