Exciting new opportunity to become an integral part of building a new centralized Patient Access Center in a well-established Non-Profit Organization. Valley Hope has a rich history spanning 50 years in assisting individuals to build healthy lives. Valley Hope is looking for empathetic and caring listeners that can take initiative and process an incoming call efficiently. Must be able to multi-task and work proficiently on a computer in a call center environment. This position provides the opportunity to assist individuals with Substance Use Disorders to find their way to the treatment program that fits their needs best. Are you ready to join an organization where you can make an extraordinary impact? Conquering addiction one patient at a time.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Required: This position requires the following educational and/or job experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 + years Customer Service for example: 911 Operator, Call Center, Crisis Center, or Customer Service
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral health, healthcare or social sciences.
- 1+ year working in Substance Use Disorder Field/Behavioral Health Field
- Experience in Insurance verification, including PPO and Managed Care Programs.
Valley Hope OpportunitiesOur Mission is to provide a quality continuum of comprehensive drug and alcohol treatment and related services, in a caring atmosphere and at a reasonable price, for all people experiencing problems with alcohol or other drug use.