Imagine all Americans enjoying life free from the ravages of addiction. At Valley Hope, we get to work towards that goal every day. Is it easy? No. Is it impactful? Absolutely. We partner with our patients and families to co-create a better future. We meet our clients where they are with love, compassion and respect, and guide them towards a journey of Recovery. This is the Valley Hope Way.
Are you ready to join an organization where you can make an extraordinary impact, conquering addiction one patient and family at a time?
BE A PART OF A COMMITTED, COLLECTIVE TEAM WITH A PASSION FOR EXCEPTIONAL PATIENT CARE:
- Supportive and caring environment.
- Collaborative team.
- Meaningful work.
- Competitive pay.
- Strong benefits package (Health, Vision, Dental, Paid Holidays, PTO, 401K and more).
- Continuing education opportunities (CEU’s).
- Provides individual and group counseling, therapeutic intervention, and educational lectures to patients and family members.
- Develops, revises, and implements treatment plans.
- Performs face to face assessments.
- Participates on a multi-disciplinary treatment team to include participating in weekly staff meetings, any staff development, and training as required.
- Establishes follow-up care for patients and their families as needed.
- Provide clinical consultation to referral resources, mentors, family members, and others to help support patients in their recovery.
- Maintains and demonstrates a current working knowledge of applicable counseling procedures and substance abuse treatment in accordance with company policy and State and Federal guidelines.
- Completes any required continuing education credits.
- Maintains current state license/certification.
- Interacts and communicates with others (patients, co-workers, management, and vendors) in a professional and tactful manner including treating them with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Master’s degree
- One (1) year of behavioral healthcare clinical counseling or clinical case management work experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $44,500 to $59,050 /year
Salary commensurate with license and experience
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Organization is committed to providing qualified applicants and employees reasonable accommodation, when necessary, to enable the individuals to complete the application process and/or perform the essential functions of the job. An applicant and/or employee requiring reasonable accommodation to perform any essential job function, should contact Human Resources.