Imagine all Americans enjoying life free from the ravages of addiction. At Valley Hope, we get to work towards that goal every day. Is it easy? No. Is it impactful? Absolutely. We partner with our patients and families to co-create a better future. We meet our clients where they are with love, compassion and respect, and guide them towards a journey of Recovery. This is the Valley Hope Way.
Are you ready to join an organization where you can make an extraordinary impact, conquering addiction one patient and family at a time?
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following sets forth the primary responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant opportunity but is not an exhaustive list.
- Answers multi-line telephone system and responds effectively to incoming callers.
- Assists with the admissions process as directed which may include face-to-face meetings with incoming patients and their families and documentation/computer data entry of patient information.
- Performs insurance benefit verification process as directed.
- Performs cash and credit transactions including book or other merchandise sales as well as patient payments for services accurately and effectively.
- Deposits daily cash and credit receipts as directed.
- Assists with processing of weekly accounts payables as directed which may include computer data entry, statement reconciliation and balancing of accounts.
- Performs word processing duties for clinicians and others in the facility as needed.
- Respond promptly to medical records requests while following HIPPA and 42 CFR part 2 guidelines.
- Performs computer data entry of patient charges.
- Assists with patient meetings regarding insurance and/or financial information as directed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Required: This position requires the following educational and/or job experience.
- One (1) year work or internship experience in an office or medical office setting.
- College credit in business administration or social sciences.
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Tempe, AZ
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER#ZR
Valley Hope OpportunitiesOur Mission is to provide a quality continuum of comprehensive drug and alcohol treatment and related services, in a caring atmosphere and at a reasonable price, for all people experiencing problems with alcohol or other drug use.