We are now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for a memorable Deli Clerk who has a passion for food. Our Deli Clerk will execute day to day operations in our Deli departments and provide a memorable experience to all our customers. A Deli Clerk is a responsible team player and always ready to learn. A Deli Clerk has a keen eye for Food Safety and Sanitation and will be able to help in production and merchandising while offering unmatched customer service.
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in our customer’s lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY. We promise our Team Members open and honest communication and opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with passion and purpose and celebrate you with meaningful recognition. We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal well-being is essential.
A Deli Clerk is a responsible, friendly Team Member who can safely work in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent customer service.
A Deli Clerk’s responsibilities include
- Providing memorable customer service during daily customer interactions
- Preparation and serving of food, including salads, sandwiches and chicken.
- Sharing food knowledge with customers
- Cleaning, Food Safety, Safety, and Sanitation
- Day to day production, merchandising, and quality control of all department offerings
- Stocking, rotating, and merchandising department products
Desired qualifications include:
- Friendly and customer service oriented. Interest in food and cooking a plus.
- Customer service, restaurant, barista, food service, grocery or similar experience desired
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and presentation
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written directions
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy
Employees may occasionally experience the following physical demands for an extended period:
Standing, Sitting, Lifting + Stocking (Up to 50 lbs.), Pushing, Keyboarding, Telephone Use, Walking, Bending