Front Office Clerk
Valley ENT PC Scottsdale, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Greets, instruct, directs and schedules patients, serving as a liaison between patient and medical support staff by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Greet patients and visitors in a prompt, courteous, and helpful manner.
2. Answer phones and schedule appointments maintaining the doctor's schedule according to the doctor's specifications.
3. Prepare charts for clinic verifying referrals/authorizations are obtained for the appropriate insurance plans and obtaining pertinent information relating to patient visit.
4. Check patients in and out, verifying and updating necessary information.
5. Collect co-pays and any patient balances associated with patient account, balancing at the end each day. Follow money handling protocol.
6. Verify patient insurance eligibility.
7. Scan demographics, insurance card, driver's license, referral into system.
8. Confirm appointments and remind patient to bring with them information needed for visit.
9. Enter patient demographics.
10. File charts and paperwork in patient charts.
11. Copy medical records as requested by patients, doctor's offices or insurance carriers maintaining patient confidentiality.
12. Operate the computer system efficiently to complete daily tasks.
13. Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
We are a mask only facility. You will need to wear a mask when entering our facility.
Valley ENT PCWhy Work Here?
Great company with great people and safe environment.
9097 E Desert Cove AveScottsdale, AZ