Full Time and Part Time
Essential Job Functions: (This is not the job description in its entirety)
- The ARNP position works alongside other dedicated professionals in a dynamic and exciting multidisciplinary team setting. Our team-based model of care centers on holistic person- and family-centered care that addresses all aspects of recovery. We incorporate evidence-based practices into our services including DBT, EMDR and WRAP, among others, to assist our clients on their journeys through recovery.
- Our ARNPs provide assessments, education, and medication management services to our clients with a broad range of clinical issues and needs. True to a multidisciplinary approach, this work is supplemented with team meetings and consultations opportunities with our primary care partners. We encourage our ARNPs to develop their areas of interest and play an active part in developing clinical programming.
- Clinical Nurse Practitioner Licensed to practice under state WAC and RCW.
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certification by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- Thorough knowledge of general psychiatry.
- Pass required background checks.
Our caring, professional staff is Valley Cities’ most important asset – the very heart and center of who we are. Every day, we strive to ensure that your experience working at Valley Cities reflects the importance of your role as we carry out our mission. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement, paid time off, and 10 paid holidays. Please send resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department: Email: email@example.com, FAX 253-661- 8644 or directly to Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032
We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce. Valley Cities Counseling and Consultation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status