Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) - Signing Bonus
Valley Cities Behavioral Health Care Seattle, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $57,501 to $68,756 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
$1000 Signing Bonus
The Integration Coordinator is responsible for providing and coordinating mental health care and community referrals at the CHI Franciscan clinic in Des Moines. The Integration Coordinator provides education and counseling, monitors symptoms and response to medication and/or psychotherapy using structured instruments, works closely with the primary care team to revise the treatment plan when the client is not improving, and offers a brief course of therapy, as necessary. The Integration Coordinator is responsible for timely and effective referrals to and from community-based resources, and for facilitating high levels of continuity of care. Documentation is done in Epic electronic health record used by CHI Franciscan.
- LICSW required
- 2 or more years of experience working in mental health/medical field desired
- Experience working with clients who have mental health disorders
- Experience working with clients who have substance abuse disorders
- Working knowledge of evidence-based treatments for mental health and substance use disorders
- Prior exposure to brief, structured counseling techniques (e.g. CBT) desired
- Ability to work through brief client contacts and make quick and accurate clinical assessments of mental and behavioral conditions
- Comfort with the pace of primary care
- Ability to maintain effective relationships and professional rapport with clients and other members of the care team
- Ability to actively engage clients in therapeutic alliances
- Strong communication skills
- Some knowledge of psychopharmacology
- Experience working with safety net providers within the community and knowledge of community resources
- Conducts client assessments, including mental health and substance abuse screenings
- Consults with client and providers about treatment options and preferences, coordinates initiation of care plan
- Monitors client (in person or by phone) for changes in severity of symptoms and medication side effects, educates client about medications and medication side effects, as needed; encourages treatment adherence
- Provides evidence-based, structured psychotherapy as required
- Completes relapse prevention plan with clients who are in remission
- Initiates and facilitates care review meeting with all appropriate team members when treatment plan/care plan are ineffective
- Actively coordinates with community providers and case managers on client’s behalf; has excellent knowledge of mental health, substance abuse, employment, and housing resources
Work is performed inside and outside in varying temperatures. Employee may occasionally be required to push or lift to 25 pounds. May be exposed to office supply odors or vapors. Employee is sitting, most of the time. Employee is also required to stand, walk, type, bend, write, read, interpret, and explain complex issues and speak on the telephone.
As a health care entity, the COVID 19 vaccination is required. New hire must provide proof of vaccination upon hire.
Our caring, professional staff is Valley Cities’ most important asset – the very heart and center of who we are. Every day, we strive to ensure that your experience working at Valley Cities reflects the importance of your role as we carry out our mission. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement, paid time off, and 10 paid holidays.
We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce. Valley Cities Counseling and Consultation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Valley Cities Behavioral Health Care
Valley Cities is a community behavioral health center established by the people of South King County in 1965. Today, we operate comprehensive outpatient clinics in Auburn, Enumclaw, Federal Way, Kent, Meridian (Northgate), Midway (Des Moines), Rainier Beach, and Renton.
22000 Marine View Dr SSeattle, WA