Front Desk Engagement Coordinator
- $18 to $24 Hourly
SIGNING BONUS $1500
The engagement coordinator position covers front desk duties at the site while assisting the care team by helping to engage and coordinate with other professionals on the client’s behalf. Works collaboratively with site care team to provided brief interventions including de-escalation and resources.
Essential Job Functions: (This is not the job description in its entirety)
- Schedule follow-up appointments for clients, confirm client appointments, arrange for interpreters, and answer site telephone calls and direct to appropriate staff.
- Acts as a liaison between the Front Office and other VC departments and staff to provide exemplary internal customer service.
- Interact with individuals who may be exhibiting challenging or disturbing behaviors, or who may have difficulty expressing their needs. Provide efficient and dignified services no matter the circumstances.
- Coordinate with other professionals on client’s behalf, helping with signing ROIs, connecting with hospitals, inpatient, jails, DSHS, CPS/APS etc.
- Must understand HIPPA and Mandated reporting and other WAC requirements in the field.
- Maintaining client records documenting encounters in the client’s clinical chart
- Providing case management services at the front desk, while maintaining privacy, assisting clients with paperwork and resources
- Is proficient in all areas of the Front Office, including but not limited to, the operation of Credible and the operation of EHR, Microsoft Word (including generating client charts and call backs), scanning, insurance verification and other duties as assigned by the manager.
- BA/BS in human services field or 5 years of experience in mental Health field
- Obtain Agency Affiliated Counselor registration within 2 weeks of hire.
- Experience in Care Coordination desired
- Experience in Case Management a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Pass required background checks.
- Ability to work independently.
Our caring, professional staff is Valley Cities’ most important asset – the very heart and center of who we are. Every day, we strive to ensure that your experience working at Valley Cities reflects the importance of your role as we carry out our mission. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement, paid time off, and 11 paid holidays.
We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce. Valley Cities Counseling and Consultation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Valley Cities Behavioral Health CareSeattle, WA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.