Compliance & Risk Management Specialist is responsible for aligning agency practices with policy and standards of regulatory and accreditation bodies: King County, HIPAA, DBHR, Joint Commission, WAC, etc.
Essential Job Functions: (This is not the job description in its entirety)
- Compliance & Risk Management Specialist requires communication, data collection and analysis, and public speaking, and organization skills.
- Responsible for regular audit cycles to ensure quality and identify fraudulent practices to reduce risk and increase agency compliance.
- Reports client and agency related critical incidents to the county payers as indicated.
- Work to coordinate with all Compliance & Risk Management Specialists, drives the work of implementation of all continuous quality improvement standards within in clinic care teams.
- Works with the Associate Director of Compliance and Risk Management, Safety Manager and other Compliance and Risk Management Specialists.
- Tracks and interprets data related to critical incident reporting and provides monthly/quarterly and annual reports to director-level leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, or related fields
- 3 years of direct experience in health service administration, mental health services or substance abuse services
- Analytical skills and ability to work with and present data and trends.
- Pass required background checks
Our caring, professional staff is Valley Cities’ most important asset – the very heart and center of who we are. Every day, we strive to ensure that your experience working at Valley Cities reflects the importance of your role as we carry out our mission. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement, paid time off, and 10 paid holidays. Please send resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department: Email: email@example.com, FAX 253-661- 8644 or directly to Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032
We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce. Valley Cities Counseling and Consultation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status