The Administrative Assistant position contributes to the efficient operations of the office by providing quality and efficient customer service to agency clients, staff and external agencies; provides professional secretarial and administrative support services to the Program Director, Managers, Supervisors and staff. Covers front desk duties at different sites as needed per departmental need and responds to emails received to the Front Desk email group; responds with information, assistance, determine eligibility, schedules or forwards the information to appropriate person or department; and records information regarding outcome into a database.
Essential Job Functions: (This is not the job description in its entirety)
- Answer questions and offer other information, as requested, to provide patient-focused service and a positive impression of the organization.
- Schedule appointments for patients and conduct reminder calls and reschedule appointments when necessary.
- Check-in all clients by entering client data into computer system. Ensure accuracy of all data including income, address, and insurance verification. Collect and record client payments, photo ID and pertinent documentation copies
Schedule follow-up appointments for clients, confirms client appointments, arrange for interpreters and answer site telephone calls and directs to appropriate staff
- Proficient in all areas of the front office, including but not limited to, the operation of Credible and the operation of Profiler, Microsoft Word (including generating client charts and call backs), scanning, insurance verification and other duties as assigned by the manager
Able to self-motivate/be productive, multitask and time manage front desk daily functions
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Education skills include fundamental skills such as discriminative thinking and analytical reasoning
- Two years of relevant experience (front desk, medical records, customer service or call center)
- Flexibility regarding work hours, evening hours and travel to other sites.
- Pass required background checks
Our caring, professional staff is Valley Cities’ most important asset – the very heart and center of who we are. Every day, we strive to ensure that your experience working at Valley Cities reflects the importance of your role as we carry out our mission. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement, paid time off, and 10 paid holidays. Please send resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department: Email: email@example.com, FAX 253-661- 8644 or directly to Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032
We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce. Valley Cities Counseling and Consultation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status