This position contributes to the efficient operations of the office, by providing professional secretarial and administrative support services to the Program Director, Managers, Supervisors and staff.
Essential Job Functions: (This is not the job description in its entirety)
- Provide administrative support, to include correspondence, program forms and related documents for directors, managers and clinical staff.
- Schedule client appointments ensuring efficient use of provider time and the appropriate care for clients according to VCC procedures.
- Schedule follow-up appointments for clients, confirms client appointments, arrange for interpreters and answer and screens backline telephone calls, takes messages and directs to appropriate staff.
- Creates and maintain staff schedules, client schedules, and room schedules in two electronic health records, Healthpoint and VCC.
- Check-in all clients by entering client data into computer system. Ensure accuracy of all data including income, address, and insurance verification. Collecting and recording client payments, scanning, photo copies, and coupons for services provided.
- Develop and maintain productive, positive working relationships with clinical and administrative colleagues.
High school graduate or equivalent
- Education skills include fundamental skills such as discriminative thinking and analytical reasoning
Two years relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
Flexibility about work hours, evening hours and travel to other sites.
Pass required background checks
Ability to work independently
Our caring, professional staff is Valley Cities’ most important asset – the very heart and center of who we are. Every day, we strive to ensure that your experience working at Valley Cities reflects the importance of your role as we carry out our mission. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement, paid time off, and 10 paid holidays. Please send resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, FAX 253-661- 8644 or directly to Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032
We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce. Valley Cities Counseling and Consultation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status