Therapist Independent Contractor
Valley Behavioral Health Gilbert, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible Part-time Schedule: Create your own! (possibility of becoming full-time)
- With Telehealth available to work remotely
- Pay: Average $49- $53 hourly reimbursement rate
- Location: Telehealth and physical location within the metro Phoenix, AZ
About the Position
Independent Contract Mental Health Services for the Phoenix metro area. Based primarily in Utah, with locations in Boise, ID and Phoenix, AZ, Highland Springs Specialty Clinic is a state-of-the-art behavioral health network of clinics that provide multi-specialty, outpatient services for a variety of conditions, including depression, anxiety, trauma, and addiction recovery. The overall mission is to significantly improve the lives of the families and individuals we serve across the lifespan and help them find happiness.
Job responsibilities include:
- Set and keep your scheduled appointments
- Provide evidence-based, individual assessment, treatment planning and facilitate treatment
- Document sessions using an electronic health record
- Use telehealth to work remotely
- Masters degree or higher from an accredited university/college in Social Work, Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy or Psychology
- License required: LCSW, LMFT, LPC, LISAC
- 2 years of experience with a variety of psychiatric and substance use disorders (preferred)
- Proficiency using MS Office as well as the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Ability to work independently
- Must hold own malpractice insurance
Valley Behavioral HealthWhy Work Here?
We are inspired by helping those we serve live more fulfilling lives, one person at a time.
Valley Behavioral Health is a leading non-profit provider of Mental Health Services in the state of Utah. With programs focusing on every diagnosis and level of care.