We are currently hiring for the full-time role of Shift Lead to provide a positive impact within the lives of clients in our ValleyEPIC programs.
Valley Behavioral Health is a group of nonprofit programs located in the Inter-mountain West. Based in Salt Lake City, Valley focuses on technology, evidence-based practices, and data collection and analysis to ensure the best treatment for behavioral health, addiction, psychiatric conditions, autism, and other chronic health conditions. We are inspired by helping those we serve live more fulfilling lives, one person at a time.
Program & Positions
ValleyEPIC (Evidence-based Programs and Interventions Campus) of Utah is a premier treatment facility designed for men and women in our community who may be struggling with substance use disorders, mental illness, and homelessness. The campus was designed to integrate substance use treatment approaches with a special focus on trauma-informed care. Our goal is to help people break the chains of addiction, which includes a successful re-entry into the community and a reduction in criminal recidivism. Job responsibilities include:
- Provide case management services for adults referred to Valley Behavioral Health directly from the criminal courts system or homelessness.
- Work directly with the Department of Workforce Services, Social Security Admin, and Housing Authority
- Distributing medications directly to clients with MA or Team Leads supervision
- Targeted case management- 1 on 1 with clients
- Documents CSSRS and safety plans to assess clients well being
- Test clients on the DLA (Daily Living Activities) functional assessment
- Assist in planning off campus sober activities
- Building a community support sober network for your clients
- Attend NA and/or AA meetings when needed
- Assist clients with everyday tasks, including but not limited to:
- Creating job resumes
- Money Management
- Making necessary appointments
What’s in it for you?
- Pay: $16 hourly with pay for performance incentive pay for hitting goals
- Location: Kearns, UT
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from.
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, 15 PTO days, 9 paid holidays, plus 1 flexible wellness day, and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Growth and Development opportunities!
- Working for an innovative company that improves the way we care for our clients using:
Empathy & Compassion • Team Focus • Resilience • Fun! • Integrity • Excellence
- 2 + years management and training/onboarding experience
- 2+ years in behavioral Health education or experience
- Knowledge of Dual Diagnoses (preferred)
- Primary- Substance Abuse
- Secondary- Mental Health
- Experience with Intake and reporting
- Proven experience with being detail oriented
- Strong Skills in multi-tasking, time management and prioritization
- Shows high degree of initiative and works independently with minimum supervision
- Must be comfortable approaching clients and building rapport
- Must be comfortable transporting clients both in company vehicles and personal vehicle
- Crisis Management/de-escalation knowledge
- Experience documenting case notes/billable time documenting one on one time with clients
Valley Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.