Case Managers provide psychosocial rehabilitative services as indicated by the client’s care plan to support clients in meeting their individualized goals. Case Managers are responsible for utilizing evidence-based practices, meeting fiscal responsibilities, and ensuring regulatory compliance and organizational standards are met.
Valley Behavioral Health is a group of nonprofit programs located in the Inter-mountain West. Based in Salt Lake City, Valley focuses on technology, evidence-based practices, and data collection and analysis to ensure the best treatment for behavioral health, addiction, psychiatric conditions, autism, and other chronic health conditions. We are inspired by helping those we serve live more fulfilling lives, one person at a time.
Program & Positions
Valley owns and operates numerous mental health housing programs throughout Salt Lake City, Utah. These supportive housing (or supported housing) properties are provided as a comfortable, affordable housing option for patients with various mental health and substance abuse circumstances. Job responsibilities include:
- Provide psychosocial rehabilitative services as described by the Medicaid manual
- Supports clients in following individualized care plans and identifying case management goals
- Complete documentation on services provided within Valley’s standards
- Meet productivity expectations as assigned by supervisor
- Distribute medications as necessary
- Transport clients to appointments as necessary
What’s in it for you?
- Schedule: Swing Shift (4pm-12am)
- Pay: $17.00/hour. You can earn up to $3,000 in performance incentives annually!
- Location: Salt Lake City, UT
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from.
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, 15 PTO days, 9 paid holidays, plus 1 flexible wellness day, and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Development: We provide professional growth through our Valley Academy and Case Manager Certification!
- Working for an innovative company that improves the way we care for our clients using:
Empathy & Compassion • Team Focus • Resilience • Fun! • Integrity • Excellence
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ year experience in behavioral health education or experience
- Actively working toward Case Manager certification
- ValleyAcademy for Case Managers (Valley Provides)
- Safety Care certification (Valley Provides)
- CPR Certification (Valley Provides)
- Driving positions require a current Driver’s License, must be 21
- Customer service
- Problem solving
- Oral and written communication
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Electronic Medical Record systems
- Multi-tasking and prioritization
- Time management
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Bachelor’s in Social Services, Psychology, or related field