- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A Brentwood, CA-based General Contractor firm is seeking a full-time Billing Coordinator for their growing business. The ideal candidate should be committed to growth and long-term stability. This position will report to and have guidance from the Office Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain various construction billing Excel based spreadsheets
- Track various insurance certificates from multiple subcontractors
- Tracking of multiple timesheets and monthly invoices
- Reply to daily inquiry e-mails in a friendly professional manner
- Interact with vendors in a professional manor - both verbal and written communication
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing
- Maintain supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipate requirements;
- stock items
- General filing, scanning, and copying
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of lien waivers within the construction industry
- Knowledge or experience with QuickBooks is a plus (e.g., invoicing, check writing, etc.)
- Must be comfortable multitasking and changing direction when asked
- Outstanding organization skills
- Computer savvy; working knowledge in MS Office, Excel, and QuickBooks
- Customer service oriented
Join our team and apply today!
Valle Reinis BuildersWhy Work Here?
We treat everyone like family, we are flexible with your schedule and we want to invest in your future.
11661 San Vicente BlvdLos Angeles, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Valle Reinis Builders