PACE RN Field Nurse
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Responsible for overseeing and providing nursing care to meet the needs of the PACE Participants and achieve goals set in the Plan of Care, as well as administer level of care assessments and nursing assessments. Nursing care and assessments will be delivered in the participants home, the PACE center, or other in-patient facilities.
· Completes all nursing assessments for each participant assigned, including level of care certifications.
· Responsible for maintaining the medication profile and updating as needed.
· Responsible for ensuring updated profile is in patient’s chart at office as well in the facility or home.
· Updates the plan of care for each assigned participant as needed or required by regulation.
· Completes skilled visits, evaluations, or enrollments in timely manner
· Provide on-call hours as determined by Clinic Manager.
· Accurately communicates participants information to IDT
· Participates in sharing of knowledge through in-services, staff meeting, IDT, morning meetings and assisting in orientation of new personnel.
· Performs routine duties without physical supervision.
· Recognizes and responds to priorities in the participant care process.
· Makes sound judgments based on factual information. Seeks guidance and direction as needed for performance of all duties.
· Provides support to participants and their families in a courteous, precise manner with a positive tone.
· Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates participant care.
· Provides nursing care to participants according to established policies and procedures and best available methods.
· Takes and records vital signs of the participant in an accurate and precise manner
· Reports and records change in condition or behavior of the participant and effectively and timey communicates those changes to IDT.
· Communicates concerns and/or changes to all disciplines.
· Accurately communicates in writing through utilization of appropriate charting, proper transcription of physician orders and turns in all paperwork on time
· Other job duties as assigned.
· A strong knowledge of the Federal and State laws and regulations governing health care
· Detailed understanding of government requirements/expectations for health care compliance programs
· Strong oral and written communication, planning, and problem solving skills
· Maintains a high degree of credibility, independence, integrity, confidentiality, and trust
· Able to operate successfully in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment
· Demonstrates initiative, self-motivation, practical learning skills, enthusiasm, and an ability to complete multiple tasks in a timely and accurate manner;
· Competent and efficient on EMR and other computer programs
· Knows and adheres to the values and goals of the Valir PACE Program
· Maintains a safe environment for participants, visitors and staff
· Keeps confidentiality of client records, report, and discussion
· Maintains flexibility in schedule and responds to unexpected emergencies and changes in workload in order to fulfill responsibilities
Education, Licenses, Certifications and Experience:
· Current Oklahoma RN License without restrictions
· CPR Certification
· ACLS Preferred
Valir invites you to make a difference in a patient’s life; celebrate their success as they attain the unattainable, be part of a team with a shared vision and a common goal- bringing living back into a patient’s life. It will be the best days of your career.
What We Offer
Competitive pay, routine retention bonuses
Outstanding Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Paid day off for your birthday
401K Company match on day one
Company paid life insurance
Career development opportunities
721 NW 6thOklahoma City, OK
Get fresh PACE RN Field Nurse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.