Inspired is looking for compassionate individuals who want to support our residents & complement hardworking and dedicated teams!
Med Techs provide routine care in a manner conducive the comfort safety of accordance with federal, state local regulations within established policies procedures Community. S(he) delegated responsibility carrying out assigned duties by Health Wellness Director, Executive Charge Nurse or other supervisory personnel assure that highest degree quality resident maintained all times.
1. Help create an atmosphere compassion, optimism, warmth, interest positive emphasis, as well calm environment throughout Community
2. Supervise self-administration medication treatments prescribed health provider; observes resident's response existing treatment plan, aware prominent interactions side effects, occurrence such notifies supervisor; may communicate pharmacies providers necessary ensure Community have medications ordered
3. Document accurate accounting medications, leisure activities, incidents observations, any changes physical emotional condition each resident
4. Maintain confidentiality privacy care, documentation, on adult mature basis dignity respect rights wishes
5. Report abuse, accidents immediately supervisor
6. charge/staff nurse soon possible
7. Assist completion cart audits per policy direction
8. complaints grievances made residents, families, visiting individuals, agencies, etc. unauthorized trips makes outside
9. Assure call system easy reach times answered promptly
10. caring residents' eyeglasses, hearing aids, prostheses, etc.; Assists maintaining physical, social, psychological providing best welfare
11. Bathe, toilet dress residents; Activities Daily (ADL)
12. Follow precautions observe, monitor intervene report unsafe conditions I.e. checking reporting lightbulbs when they need be replaced, room temperature, etc.
13. Review Resident Assessment Plans Care conditions, explain procedure given
14. universal isolation communicable infectious diseases you contract
15. Keep personal articles off floor, properly stored, keeping inventory assisting identify possessions on-going basis
16. supply room, work areas, equipment clean
17. preparing and/or engaging meals, social programs
18. Other management
The demands described here are representative those must met employee successfully perform essential functions this job. While performing job, regularly required talk hear. This position very active requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping crouching day. The frequently lift move objects patients weighing over 50 pounds. noise level moderate quiet. Because require exposure bodily waste, diseases, odors situations associated including but not limited AIDS, HIV Hepatitis B viruses involving Risk Classification Categories 2 3**, environmental will fluctuate. To qualified Med Tech, applicant/employee possess ability without posing substantial threat one's self others.
Physical DemandsReasonable accommodations enable disabilities functions. stooping, crouching, crawling climbing Specific vision abilities job include close vision, distance color peripheral depth perception adjust focus.
Certifications, Licenses, Education Experience Special RequirementsTech certification High School Diploma equivalent. It preferred has six months' experience working memory facility, nursing home, hospital, home agency facility. should also exceptional communication skills, both written verbal strong planning organizational skills. exhibit teamwork bedside manner, infection control, promotion maintenance. utilization Electronic Medication Record required.
Work Employment Type: OTHER