The Director of Associate Development and Culture leads all line staff recruitment, development, training, retention activities within the Community. The will also monitor manage compensation benefits, relations, regulatory legal compliance.
1. Participate/lead key HR implementation initiatives
2. Lead person for on-boarding activities
3. Oversee communication enrollment in benefits programs
4. Policy Management: including administering/interpreting company policies assisting Executive personnel employment law compliance related investigations hearings
5. Performance Participates system management annual hourly exempt performance reviews merit increases
6. Programs: Including, but not limited to, administering Benefits Open Enrollment Process, opinion surveys, answering any general questions
7. Talent Selection: Guide successful attraction pipelining talent Community by managing open positions through full recruitment life cycle non-exempt positions. Maintain, deliver continuously improve an effective onboarding program new hires aligned with home office requirements driving top talent
8. Training & Development: conducting orientation sessions other development training sessions
9. Relations: Develops implements Positive Relations programs. event planning and administration Rewards Recognition
10. Report generation utilization payroll software to report analyze metrics identifying trends ability recommend improvements
11. Administration: track headcount turnover, exit interview process, attendance tracking, coordinating/reporting Associate status transactions invoice processing
12. Maintain confidential files Associates accordance regulations, including, background checks, drug screenings, state required updates. Also maintains service records regulation
13. Administer Referral Program work Acquisition team ensure compliance
14. facilitate a positive culture Community, Company culture, focused on satisfaction
15. Assist support activities/duties as needed
16. Work Business Office fluidity between departments needs
17. Other duties assigned
Local travel may be 10% time. Infrequent overnight required.
Works well-lighted area that is ventilated physically, physiologically psychologically innocuous possible under conditions which exist particular time. On occasion, there exposure outdoor spaces, will, their nature, have variances air quality, temperature, walking surfaces, lighting, physical aspects. Because essential functions require bodily infectious waste, diseases, odors situations Associated health care, AIDS, HIV Hepatitis B viruses involving Risk Classification Categories 2 3**, environmental safety fluctuate. To qualified position Director, applicant/employee need possess environment conducive caring residents without posing substantial or threat one's self others.
Physical Demandsdemands described here are representative those must met successfully perform this job. Reasonable accommodations made enable individuals disabilities functions. While performing job, regularly sit stand; use hands finger, handle feel objects, tools controls; reach arms. consistently talk listen. occasionally lift and/or move up 30 pounds.
Certifications, Licenses, Education Experience Special
It minimum Bachelor's Degree from four-year college university; one two years experience equivalent combination education experience. Proficiency Human Resources laws ethics. Demonstrated compensation/benefits/HRIS knowledge. Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal skills. Exceptional competencies, both written verbal, along strong presentation public speaking skills required. Must valid driver's license free significant violations/points.