Sr. Software Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
About the Role
This position is on the Data Solutions team, this individual will be a lead contributor to our GridBuddy Cloud product line that helps organizations be more productive with their Salesforce environment.
This individual will grow to be a Salesforce/CRM expert and help pave the way for future features and solutions across the Validity Data solutions
We are a small team that moves fast with a lot of opportunities to grow. We live and breathe solving problems across data products.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive architectural conversations and decisions
- Work with teammates to continually deliver customer value
- Discovery/POC work to creatively solve complex problems
- Help this application scale with architecture as we continue to grow and expand the customer base
Required Experience, Skills, and Education
- Have 5+ years of experience working with a variety of additional front and backend technologies, preferably React, Angular, Java, and/or .NET
- Strong enthusiasm for problem-solving
- Experience with cloud services ( e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud )
- Understand a data store (e.g. MySQL, MSSQL)
- Are a fan of continuous integration testing
- Experience working with 3rd party APIs
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education
- Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics experience
- Experience with frontend technologies such as React and Angular
For over 20 years, tens of thousands of organizations across the world have relied on Validity solutions to target, contact, engage, and retain customers – using trustworthy data as a key advantage. Validity’s flagship products – Everest, DemandTools, BriteVerify, and GridBuddy Cloud – are all highly rated, #1 solutions for sales and marketing professionals.. These solutions deliver smarter email campaigns, more qualified leads, more productive sales, and ultimately faster growth.
Validity is a truly unique company - massive revenue growth, top-tier investors, 5-star product ratings, proven ability to acquire and integrate top tech companies and welcome them into the Validity family, a winning culture, and a work environment that fosters hard work, trust, and fun.
Headquartered in Boston, Validity has offices in Tampa, Denver, Indianapolis, London, Paris, Sao Paulo, and Sydney. For more information, visit connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
Validity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Validity