- Posted: over a month ago
About the Role
As a Sales Trainer, you will develop and facilitate sales training workshops for Validity associates. You will be working with new and tenured associates across the organization to motivate, teach, and inspire, in both formal and informal settings.
We are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to grow with us. Successful candidates will possess a continuous improvement mindset and be comfortable in a dynamic company environment with changing market and organizational requirements. Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and assume ownership for successfully completing projects and duties.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver interactive instruction through training materials, job aids, and presentations in both live and virtual classroom environments for Tampa, Boston, and remote associates
- Transfer knowledge and create environments where individuals learn from one another by sharing best practices
- Monitor trainee attendance and participation; use tests and/or quizzes to measure trainees’ comprehension of class material
- Deploy surveys to measure class experience and collect feedback for improvements
- Manage the setup, coordination, and implementation of sales training programs
- Create and maintain training materials; ensuring the content is up to date
- Independently and continuously evaluate training sessions to ensure the content is interesting and engaging, make recommendations as needed
- Assist in evaluating sales performance and coaching programs to identify gaps in training
- Assist in developing and delivering new training courses associated with the introduction of new products, services and/or sales methodologies in partnership with sales & other departments
- Other related duties as assigned
- Overnight travel anticipated
Required Experience, Skills, and Education
- 5+ years’ experience in sales or sales training
- Prior experience working in a CRM platform such as Salesforce, Dynamics, or other sales contact management software
- Sales process knowledge. Certification is a plus
- Ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation, and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Ability to portray confidence while presenting to adult learners, utilizing effective facilitation skills
- Strong communication skills with a positive and professional attitude
- Ability to creatively use resources and adjust to changes quickly and professionally
- Strong team attitude and high standards of performance for self and others
- Critical analysis skills with high attention to detail
- Skilled in Microsoft products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
For over 20 years, tens of thousands of organizations across the world have relied on Validity solutions to target, contact, engage, and retain customers – using trustworthy data as a key advantage. Validity’s flagship products – Everest, DemandTools, BriteVerify, and GridBuddy Connect – are all highly rated, #1 solutions for sales and marketing professionals. These solutions deliver smarter email campaigns, more qualified leads, more productive sales, and ultimately faster growth.
Validity is a truly unique company - massive revenue growth, top-tier investors, 5-star product ratings, proven ability to acquire and integrate top tech companies and welcome them into the Validity family, a winning culture, and a work environment that fosters hard work, trust, and fun.
Headquartered in Boston, Validity has offices in Tampa, Denver, London, Paris, Sao Paulo, and Sydney. For more information, connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
Validity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
EducationView all jobs at Validity