Sales Operations Specialist
- Expired: August 03, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Supporting the Global Sales and Customer Growth Teams, the Sales Operations Specialist will execute sales operations activities, sales orders, quotes and contracts, and sales processing, and bookings. They will specialize in maintaining effective communications across the company to ensure proper sensitivity to the needs of the sales force and provide outstanding customer support to internal and external customers.
We are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to grow with us. Successful candidates will possess a "continuous improvement" mindset and be comfortable in a dynamic company environment with changing market and organizational requirements. You must be able to quickly prioritize in an ever-changing dynamic structure and manage requests coming from a variety of sources while assuming ownership for successfully completing projects and duties.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Sales, Sales Development and Customer Growth organizations in creating sales and renewal opportunities, quotes, and determining the correct bookings
- Audit and process submitted opportunities/orders for accuracy and compliance. Document feedback on identified issues causing rejections.
- Collaborate with the Finance team on order processing, billing, process, audit, and compliance
- Participate in process improvement ideas and projects
- Follow necessary approvals per approval matrix to ensure the proper level of approvals for each quote
- Process all orders, new business, expansion, renewals
- Modify Order Forms with custom Legal requests received from the Legal team
- Assist in testing all developed changes in Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ including issues, enhancements and new product builds
- Ensure sales and sales development teams alignment to sales processes, policies and procedures
- Provide support and collaborate with sales reps and sales management to provide insight into the different workflows
- Work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of management and staff within the organization
- The role will be based in our Boston, MA office, with occasional travel to other Validity offices and conferences
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience, Skills, and Education
- 1 - 2 years of business experience supporting a high transaction sales team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with strict deadlines
- Driven and self-motivated with a sense of urgency with close attention to detail; utilizing strong organizational/prioritization skills and the ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of quality
- Critical thinking, research, and problem-solving skills are a must
- Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication in English; French and/or Portuguese language a plus
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Adobe PDF
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience, bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Salesforce CPQ
For over 20 years, tens of thousands of organizations across the world have relied on Validity solutions to target, contact, engage, and retain customers - using trustworthy data as a key advantage. Validity's flagship products - Everest, DemandTools, BriteVerify, and GridBuddy Connect - are all highly rated, #1 solutions for sales and marketing professionals. These solutions deliver smarter email campaigns, more qualified leads, more productive sales, and ultimately faster growth.
Validity is a truly unique company - massive revenue growth, top-tier investors, 5-star product ratings, proven ability to acquire and integrate top tech companies and welcome them into the Validity family, a winning culture, and a work environment that fosters hard work, trust, and fun.
Headquartered in Boston, Validity has offices in Tampa, Denver, London, Paris, Sao Paulo, and Sydney. For more information, connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
Validity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
BusinessView all jobs at Validity