ValidaTek, Inc. is an award-winning Small Business that provides high-security mission-critical IT services to the Federal Government. Our commitment to excellence in service delivery has resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that includes several U.S. Federal Departments. The corporate infrastructure is robust and based on industry best practices as evidenced by our DCAA Approved accounting system, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011, and ISO 27001:2013 certifications, and CMMI Level 5 for Services (CMMI-SVC Level 5) and CMMI Level 5 for Development (CMMI-DEV Level 5) appraisals. We pride ourselves in being the best and only attracting and retaining the best talent to fuel our rapid growth. We promote a strong employee-focused corporate culture that provides a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their contributions and we all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The PMO Project Manager is a new position that will play a critical role within the ValidaTek organization. The position requires a motivated leader with the ability to collaborate with a variety of contracts/projects and corporate teams. This position is in the new Project Management Office; this office focuses on contract/project control as well as performance and optimization enterprise-wide. This office is also responsible for Corporate Strategic Projects.
- Control IT contracts of a variety of sizes and varying levels of complexity
- Ensure contract deliverables and project artifacts are being delivered and properly archived
- Ensure financial tracking and reporting
- Manage files/archives of project documentation
- Implement and manage database of lessons learned
- Maintain compliance to corporate processes including but not limited to:
- Services processes (at a CMMI Level 5 capabilty)
- Development processes
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 20000 IT Service Management Processes
- ISO 27001 Information Security Processes
- Participates in the contract intake process to ensure corporate processes are communicated and followed
- Plan and conduct audits
- Prepare audit findings reports
- Track the health of each contract through contract performance briefings
- Maintain standard and scalable communication paths between Corporate Services and the Projects/Programs/Business Units
- Manage processes that cross contract/project and corporate department boundaries
- Manage and maintain quantitative metrics gathering
- Drives continuous process improvement
- Maintain quality control objectives
- Develop quality control metrics used to measure effectiveness/progress in areas of responsibility
- Make recommendations for changes to processes, procedures or policies based on review of quality assurance/control metrics
- Maintain records and documents related to mission assurance
- Interact with process leaders to oversee, develop and maintain standards
- Promote quality control/assurance awareness and training
- Develop and plan process improvement actions from analysis and audit data
Day (Core Business Hours) Monday through Friday
Education and Certifications
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree from 4-year college or university. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered for meeting the minimum requirements.
- Required: PMP
- Preferred: ITILv3 Foundation Certification
Knowledge and Experience
- Required: 5+ years of IT and business/industry work experience, with at least 5 years of experience in a leadership role, and 5+ years managing projects and programs.
- Required: Extensive knowledge and applied expertise in the use of:
- Project Management methodologies
- the Capability Maturity Model (CMM) and/or ISO 9001 Standard, ISO 20000 Standard, and ISO 27001 Standard
- Required: Basic knowledge of statistics and ability to analyze quantitative data
- Required: Ability to exercise good judgment, and demonstrate initiative and discretion
- Required: Proven track record of leading process improvement initatives
- Preferred: Excellent people and matrix management skills, with a heavy emphasis on leading best practices for senior staff members
- Preferred: Demonstrated proficiency leading and teaming with cross-functional groups
Applicants who are selected for employment will be required to verify authorization to work in the United States.
Offers of employment will be contingent upon passing a background check and post-offer, pre-employment drug screening.
ValidaTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status