Senior Program Manager
At ValidaTek, we modernize and optimize IT services to solve some of the most critical challenges facingfederal civilian and defense agencies. Our leadership prioritizes a caring culture that allows each team member to explore their potential and innovate. As a result, our Federal Government customers trust us to provide innovative, high-quality, and repeatable results. Our commitment to quality for the past 16 years is why we are appraised at CMMI Maturity Level 5 for the delivery of IT services and development, levels only achieved by fewer than 20 companies in the United States.
Senior Program Manager - Network & Security Operations
ValidaTek is seeking a Senior IT Program Manager who will manage the operations and performance of an enterprise-wide Network and Security Operations Center within the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). This position is located in Washington, D.C. As the Program Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing an integrated, high performing team in a 24x7x365 NOC and SOC environment, ensuring adherence to contract requirements, management plans, work schedules, and quality standards. You will collaborate closely with the Government managers to coordinate, plan and execute all operational activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization, ensure efficient processes, and implement performance monitoring and improvement measures.
- Plan, organize, and manage tasks and direct resources to operate and maintain the Network and Security Operations Center
- Manage the program consistent with technical, cost, and schedule requirements as well as programmatic and technical risk mitigation
- Provide leadership and expertise for all network operations functions, including ability to define and implement configuration and change management, knowledge management, and problem management processes
- Implement and manage tools, systems, and procedures to ensure dynamic management of issues and compliance with enterprise security standards
- Maintain a 24x7X365 monitoring schedule, and ensure all team members are well-qualified, effective, and fully utilized.
- Communicate and collaborate with clients and stakeholders, and manage all related partner expectations, to ensure effective and efficient program delivery, resolve issues, and support new initiatives
- Produce and analyze metrics for government review, assess customer feedback, and ensure continuous process improvement and compliance to ISO and CMMI process quality standards
- Write reports on the program for Government and ValidaTek management and ensure that the program operate within approved budgets
- Provide project/program management support ensuring that implementation and defined activities are carried out in accordance with specified objectives.
- Possess an active DoD Top Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in related field and a minimum of 10 years of experience managing IT enterprise operations
- PMP or equivalent certification - required.
- ITIL Certification - required.
- Demonstrated excellence in planning, directing, and managing a complex information technology operation; experiencing managing teams of 20+ people in a 24x7 environment - strongly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices related to information technology operations, experience with Service Management, and familiarity using CMMI framework, ServiceNow experience - preferred.
- Current DHS suitability - preferred.
ValidaTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants who are selected for employment will be required to verify authorization to work in the United States.
Offers of employment will be contingent upon passing a post-offer background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
950 H St NWWashington, DC
BusinessView All ValidaTek Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.