SWP Heavy Equipment Operator
- Posted: over a month ago
HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR (Night Shift)
Valicor is the national leader in Centralized Wastewater Treatment. Our environmental services include oily wastewater, leachate, and oil recycling; product destruction and repurposing; and industrial services. We operate 27 facilities including 14 CWTs. We look for excellent team members to help us achieve our vision of becoming America’s most trusted provider of sustainable wastewater processing and transportation solutions.
What’s involved in this position:
- Maneuvering motorized heavy equipment to ensure the accurate removal and placement of materials
- Operation of heavy equipment inside and outside of buildings
- Loading and offloading rocks, debris, and other materials from heavy equipment
- Observing required safety codes at all times
- Communicating with coworkers to explain project specifications, as needed
- Reporting injuries and other accidents to the line manager
- Advising the line manager of requisite upgrades, repairs, and replacements
- Aiding coworkers to ensure that the site is clean and organized at the end of each shift
- Providing suggestions to refine workflow and boost efficiency
Our Minimum Requirements:
- Prior experience operating a variety of heavy equipment (loaders, excavators)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Excellent vision or the use of prescribed lenses
- Exceptional manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- A sound understanding of pertinent safety guidelines
- Capacity to provide and follow direction
- Sharp decision-making skills, particularly when under pressure
You’re a Good Fit for Valicor if you can:
- Maintain company mission and core values
- Work independently or in teams
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Use good interpersonal skills
Successful candidates must pass the Pre-Screening process if offered this position. This includes a criminal background check, drug screen, and MVR check (if applicable for the position).
What We Offer:
Valicor offers competitive pay based on experience. Benefits package includes medical/dental/vision, paid holidays and time-off, short-term disability, long-term disability, matching 401k, and life insurance.
Valicor is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Valicor Environmental Services LLC
ConstructionView all jobs at Valicor Environmental Services LLC