*This role is based in Bucharest, Romania*
- A senior Military Planner and Military strategist with exceptional professional experience, capable of supporting Romanian Armed Forces efforts to improve the national strategic, operational and tactical warfighting capabilities.
- Provides knowledge, background and expertise, and assists in developing options and related documentation to provide insight for improvements, and recommendations for action/decision by senior level leaders.
- Under the direction of the Program Manager, performs multi-faceted assignments and actions requiring a coordinated synthesis of complex challenges and systems/projects for decisions.
* Command and General staff School -- Required. Senior Service College -- Desired
* Minimum 5 years of US DoD related experience in Military Planning and Analyst Support
* General Staff level experience required (Pentagon, Theater level headquarters, ASCC, Unified Commands HQs, etc
* Master's Degree required in related discipline (MA, MBA, MS, MPA, etc)
* Relevant work experience, or more than 20 years of successful experience as a military officer
* US Citizenship required
*Live and work in Bucharest, Romania