The JIOC-K's efforts focus on detecting enemy threats, managing intelligence, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities, analyzing enemy actions and information to determine enemy's probable courses of action.
The overall analytic effort strengthens Defense Intelligence and provides relevant, timely, objective, and cogent all source Defense Intelligence to the Commander and other users, and transforming theater intelligence activities to better leverage the capabilities of the theater and global intelligence communities and safeguard United States personnel and interests within the Korea Theater of Operations (KTO).
- Provide Tier-1and Tier-2 level technical support to USFK J2 customers on NIPR, SIPR, and CENTRIXS networks during normal daily operations, exercises, crisis situations, and wartime.
- Create network accounts for newly arrived J2 customers.
- Work with USFK J2 customers and the above mentioned Internet Service Provider (ISP) to resolve customer trouble tickets.
- Provide remote and/or physical troubleshooting solutions for computer or operating system issues.
- Monitor and track all customer trouble tickets.
- Submit trouble tickets on systemic network issues and work with the ISP to resolve these issues.
- Work closely with other departments, agencies, ISPs to coordinate IT projects.
- Coordinate with ISP for access to secure areas to install and troubleshoot network and associated equipment/software.
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive list of all IT equipment and software owned and operated by J2 personnel.
- Consolidate and maintain lifecycle information for all IT equipment and software items owned and operated by J2 personnel; recommend replacement solutions.
- Install and configure IT systems for operational use.
- Build and maintain a process for establishing and managing end user network and e-mail accounts for all information systems.
- Ensure all J2 systems are compliant with system patches in accordance with the ISP.
- Update and maintain diagrams depicting current J2 communications layouts, including all IT equipment as laid out on office and workspace floorplans.
- Track all IT and IA-related training for J2 and manage Army Training and Certification Tracking System (ATCTS) inputs, updates, and removals.
- Serve as primary point of contact for J2 end users in scheduling maintenance-driven IT service interruptions with the ISP.
- Assist in development of contingency procedures to facilitate recovery of IT capabilities at alternate operating locations.
- Take reasonable care for the Health and Safety of yourself and other persons who may be affected by your actions or omissions.
- Conform to all Safety Instructions given by those with a higher responsibility for Health and Safety.
- Report all hazards, potential hazards or dangerous situations, including damaged or mislaid personal protective equipment to your Supervisor or Safety Representative.
- Report Environmental impacts, anything that results in a change to the Environment as a result of Valiant's activities, products or services.
- Participate in the achievement of Valiant's QHSE objectives and targets, both those at departmental and company level.
INTEGRITY - Honesty, Trust and Respect in every situation
EXCELLENCE - Performance, Effectiveness, Quality, and Safety in everything we do
INNOVATION - Embracing new ideas and best practice in every service that we provide
Valiant Integrated Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
NOTICE: Valiant Integrated Services NEVER asks job applicants to issue any payment or service fees to Valiant or its recruiters as part of our application process. Before providing any personal information to outside parties, verify that the job you are applying for appears on our Careers site.
Valiant Integrated Services
Why Work Here?
Awesome, growing company with lots of opportunity