Valiant Integrated Services is seeking a Senior Military Analyst to join its team in support of Army Futures Command G9. Valiant Integrated Services offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We're the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Valiant! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Valiant.
- Provide analysis and identification of Generating Force capabilities, requirements, and plans.
- An active Secret clearance
- Ability to express ideas and recommendations accurately, clearly, and concisely in both oral and written communication,
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems,
- Understanding how to integrate the Army's capabilities with other services, U.S. government agencies, and foreign government partners,
- A broad understanding of the formal and informal procedures and processes for resourcing DOD and for developing national security and military strategy.
- Must have experience in analyzing Generating Force changes in capabilities, requirements, and plans in light of OSD, Joint and internal Army strategies and plans such as Global Force Management, Army force generation processes, and/or Joint and Army Experimentation initiatives (e.g., the Army Experimentation Program (AEP), etc.)
- Must have experience with analyzing and documenting changes for Generating Force organizational designs and force structure based on operational Army changes.
- Analyzing Army Warfighting Challenge (AWFC) #4 and documenting recommendations for interim solutions.
- Qualified candidates will be a U.S. Army trained professional (with 12+ years? service) who will possess and demonstrate the following:
- Experience with TRADOC, HQDA Staff or Joint Staff Experience
- Experience in developing timeline document(s) synthesizing HQDA/DoD senior leader priorities, Strategic Portfolio Analysis Review (SPAR), key leader engagements (KLEs), Industry Engagements, and Media Opportunities for synchronization across TRADOC.
INTEGRITY - Honesty, Trust and Respect in every situation
EXCELLENCE - Performance, Effectiveness, Quality, and Safety in everything we do
INNOVATION - Embracing new ideas and best practice in every service that we provide
Valiant Integrated Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
NOTICE: Valiant Integrated Services NEVER asks job applicants to issue any payment or service fees to Valiant or its recruiters as part of our application process. Before providing any personal information to outside parties, verify that the job you are applying for appears on our Careers site.