Lead Maintenance - Arden Northwest
Valiant Enterprises LLC
Oklahoma City, OK
- Expired: March 30, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Lead Maintenance is responsible for the overall maintenance of the property, under the direction of the Community Manager. The lead maintenance is also responsible for performing repairs in resident apartments and assists in preparing units for rent (make-ready).
- Service requests made by residents should be completed within 24 hours.
- Assist in the distribution of flyers and other material.
- Replace filters and clean air conditioning vents as needed.
- Maintain sprinkler systems.
- Perform HVAC repairs as needed.
- Perform light electrical repairs on items such as appliances, fixtures, switches, outlets, circuits, etc.
- Perform light plumbing work, such as clearing stoppages, replacing, fitting, etc.
- Replace broken glass, tile, carpet, screens, garbage disposals, fixtures, appliances, blinds, locks, bulbs, etc.
- Paint interior and exterior, when necessary.
- Perform carpentry work, such as fitting doors, freeing windows, replacing, and building shelves, sanding, and refinishing floors.
- Assist in custodial work, including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, emptying trash, cleaning windows, etc. in common areas.
- Assist in grounds work when necessary, including picking up litter and "trashing out" vacancies.
- Maintain pool chemical levels and cleanliness.
- Repair concrete, masonry, roof, fencing, when required.
- Perform limited extermination services, when required.
- Be responsible for refurbishing of apartments prior to resident occupancy (make-ready).
- Conduct exterior and interior preventive maintenance, as outlined by property or regional manager.
- Periodically inspect all units, buildings, common areas, performing repairs and janitorial assistance as needed.
- Assist in apartment move-in and move-out inspections.
- Have knowledge regarding water and gas meter cutoffs, all apartment and fixture cutoffs, sewer cleanouts, and post map of same.
- Supervise sub-contractors working at the property.
- Immediately report to manager any dangerous conditions or issues of liability.
- Keep accurate records regarding preventive maintenance, pool chemicals levels, work orders, apartment make-ready, inventories, and purchase orders.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on all equipment based on the manufacturer's recommendations and operating manuals.
- Order supplies and communicate with vendors.
- Be responsible for stock control and utilization of maintenance materials.
- Make sure shops, storage areas, and entrances are kept clean and locked, that adequate lighting and ventilation in those areas is maintained and hazardous materials are properly stored and labeled.
- Train and supervise subordinate employees.
- Schedule subordinate maintenance personnel and work order requests; adhere to maintenance priorities.
- Handle "on-call" duties whenever needed.
- Participate in standby emergency schedule for evening, weekend, and holiday coverage.
Assist in preparing the property for various inspections.
- Minimum 2 years of full-time experience in apartment maintenance or a trade that requires basic knowledge of electricity, plumbing, carpentry, painting and HVAC.
- EPA (refrigerant, transition, and recovery certification).
- Own basic set of hand tools.
- Valid driver's license with good driving record and auto insurance.
- Ability to perform work responsibilities at other locations and ability to travel within major metropolitan area with possible overnight stays in other cities.
- Ability to work some weekends as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Technical Certification preferred.
Valiant Enterprises LLC
2301 Northwest 122ND StreetOklahoma City, OK
Real EstateView all jobs at Valiant Enterprises LLC
Get fresh Lead Maintenance jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.