We are seeking a qualified unarmed Security Officer to become part of our team that will be stationed to the cannabis retail site. The selected individual will be stationed by the main door and secure assigned premise as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
- Conform to uniform and performance regulations.
- Positive and professional attitude towards clients, staff members, patrons, peers, and company managers.
- Able to follow prescribed procedures
- Dependable with respect to confidentiality and policies.
- Reliable form of transportation.
- Must be able to work weekends (scheduled every other weekend
- Crowd control with an emphasis on customer service
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high-risk situations
- Escorts owner or employees to their vehicle or to the parking lot
- Execute de-escalation tactics
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Licenses/Certifications: Possess a current BSIS issued Guard Card and training certifications
- Must have CPR/AED card
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Must have reliable transportation
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have a sense of urgency
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active Listening
- Critical Thinking
- Basic math skill
- Team player
For a quicker response and to schedule an interview, please call or text David at: (424) 522-2080
If there is no answer please text with your schedule availability.
*Please note, Armaplex Security reserves the right to add or change duties at any time*