Job Summary: The professional Architect performs planning and building design services for a variety of real property facilities, including complex healthcare facility projects, from concept through construction and into the operational phase of the facility.
Required Experience: 10+ yrs of relevant experience
Required Education: Bachelor Degree in Architecture
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Our comprehensive benefits package will be explained during the hiring process.
Travel Required: Estimated up to 20%
- Registered Architect
- Architect Institute of America (AIA) standing
- Experience with Medical, US Department of Veterans Affairs and/or federal agencies preferred.
- Requires U.S. Citizenship and may require a security clearance.
- Be self-motivated, able to perform and solve problems independently, and take the initiative to make sound decisions with minimal oversight.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in applicable design software i.e. AutoCAD, BIM/Revit etc. and functional in MS Office Suite including Project & Visio, Adobe Acrobat Pro and other design and project scheduling software.
- Plans, designs and manages substantial new construction, renovation, and improvement projects for medical/hospital facilities.
- May represent the company in client facing situations.
- Collaborates with project team members integrating elements with architecture and other engineering systems to meet design schedules; completes projects on budget while meeting client’s expectations.
- Up-to-date awareness and understanding of practices, technologies, products/services, events, trends, and regulatory issues that have an impact on healthcare and other related industries.
- Direct preparation of design, construction documents and layouts for the development of drawings by others and review completed work for technical adequacy and completeness.
Recruiters, please do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Valhalla Engineering Group, LLC
Why Work Here?Valhalla Engineering Group is a fast-growing service-disabled veteran-owned small business that provides architecture, engineering and consulting services. We specialize in providing high-quality services in support of government and commercial buildings/facilities. Valhalla is a military friendly company and we pride ourselves on our ability to hire prior military professionals. Valhalla Engineering Group is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, or the presence of a disability, which would not prevent the performance of essential job duties with, or without reasonable accommodation of any protective status.
Come join our Family! Great benefits and opportunity for growth.