Are you a people person? Have you worked in retail or a small business in the past? Do you get excited sharing innovative new solutions with those around you? This might be the right opportunity for you.
We are building a team of ambitious and dynamic Sales Growth Specialists to join our rapidly growing team at Valevo. Working from our Valencia, CA headquarters, you’ll develop relationships with local small-to-medium size businesses through the process of identifying, qualifying, and educating customers about Valveo's marketing tool, with full support from the Valevo team. Sales Growth Specialists must be comfortable initiating, developing and nurturing new business relationships and presenting to customers.
This is an exciting new tech startup, so bring your energy, people skills, and commitment to our clients' success.
Think you have what it takes?
- Execute on Valevo’s local merchant growth strategy and onboard new customers.
- Proactively grow a pipeline of targets to present the Valevo small business solution.
- Actively manage opportunity pipeline to achieve monthly acquisition and growth objectives.
- Develop relationships with key leaders and decision-makers of local businesses.
- Set in-person presentation appointments with qualified targets.
- Communicate the value proposition, educate local businesses and overcome objections to obtaining client agreement.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the continuously changing market and the competition.
- Serve as the primary contact between merchant and Valevo through the course of new merchant onboarding, including answering questions solving for merchant needs, etc.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Comfortable working in a “start-up” environment.
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, presenting and closing skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including cold calls and solution presentation.
- Must have energy, drive, commitment, and passion.
- Possess strong follow-through skills and proactive ability to manage merchant relationships pre-acquisition through onboarding and retention.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to manage time and tasks to meet deadlines.
- Exhibits competency in mobile apps and iOS/Android devices.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to work effectively with others and communicate in a positive manner.
- Valid CA driver’s license and vehicle insurance required.
- Maintain a high level of integrity.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in account executive, account management, sales consultant, inside sales, business development, sales representative, customer service, entry level, marketing, retail sales or outside sales.
Valevo is a mobile application that connects consumers with small businesses and incentivizes them to frequent local establishments. We believe that realigning local incentives toward infrequent customers and NOT the loyal ones represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people shop in their communities.
Job Type: Full-time