Cabinetry/Closets Design & Sales Manager
Valet Custom Cabinets & Closets Mountain View, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a dedicated and driven individual who possesses a passion for design and an aptitude for relationship sales to help nurture and grow our business. Opportunity for individual who excels in this position to grow into role of Design & Sales Manager.
A locally owned and operated business, Valet has built its reputation on delivering solutions that are exceptionally designed, expertly crafted, and delivered with 5-Star execution. We have been a Bay Area leader in custom home organization for over 40 years and pride ourselves on delivering an unmatched level of service and quality to our clients every day.
Why Designers are eager to work for Valet:
- Flexible work schedule
- Qualified leads - 63% of our business is repeat and referral
- Health benefits, 401k, & monthly auto/phone stipend
- Experienced and successful designers make over $100,000/year
- Utilization of technology in all aspects of our business
- Personalized training and great support team
- Our excellent reputation and company culture
Personality, Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Passionate, engaging, professional, confident
- Highly organized, detail oriented, data driven, self-starting
- Creative with a flair for design
- 2+ Years in relationship-based sales
- Home improvement related experience a plus
- Highly proficient computer skills
- Well versed in Microsoft Office
- CAD software and database experience a plus
- Marketing and Sales Management aptitude for advancement
Your Role as a Design Consultant:
- Make a personal connection with your customers
- Truly understand and capture your customer’s goals – Listen first
- Take in-home site measurements
- Prepare exceptional cabinetry and closet designs using CAD software
- Present designs in collaborative meetings, both in our showroom and virtually
- Secure sale and submit accurate drawings/specifications to the office
- Deliver exemplary customer service from design through installation
- Invite clients to share their “Valet Experience”
Location and Hours:
- Appointments set by individual to meet Customer and Designer’s schedule
- Design review meetings 3-4 days/week in showroom, home or virtually
- Set showroom hours every other Saturday
All qualified candidates are asked to submit a RESUME with COVER LETTER detailing what excites you most about this position and why you would be an asset to our company.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Commission based with initial draw
Valet is strictly adhering to all Covid safety protocols. Our showrooms are currently open by appointment only and limited to one customer visit at a time. Both our team members and customers are asked to follow our stated safety protocols.
Valet Custom Cabinets & ClosetsWhy Work Here?
Great company culture, able to make an impact, opportunity for growth.
A locally owned and operated business, Valet has built its reputation on delivering solutions that are exceptionally designed, expertly crafted, and delivered with 5-Star execution. We have been a Bay Area leader in custom home organization for over 45 years and pride ourselves on delivering an unmatched level of service and quality to our clients every day. Learn more at www.valetcustom.com