- Expired: May 02, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Supervising Therapist to join our REMOTE team to provide high quality patient care and oversight to Associate Therapist and QA and QI measures. Be part of a compassionate care team dedicated to elevating mental health care.
- Assess, diagnose, and provide evidence-based psychotherapy services to a caseload of patients for 45-60 minutes on a weekly basis, and maintain all required clinical documentation.
- Provide direct oversight to Associate Therapists.
- Review and sign off on clinical notes as supervisory and billing provider for all Associate Therapists.
- Conduct weekly (for full timeAssociate Therapist) or bi-weekly (for part time Associate Therapist) 50-minute group supervision sessions (2 Associate Therapist max per contact hour).
- Provide supervision covering clinical workflow and documentation associated with but not limited to (a) onboarding and discharging clients, (b) assessment and diagnosis, (c) initial and follow-up SOAP notes and treatment plans, (d) coordination of comprehensive care within and outside of Valera Health, and (e) crisis/high risk intervention.
- Provide psychoeducation on best practice interventions and evidence-based treatment modalities as well as ensuring that assigned Associate Therapist are providing treatment interventions that are sensitive to culture, age, gender, class, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation and other personal identification factors.
- Work in collaboration with Billing, QA/QI, and under the direction of the Clinical Leads to implement behavioral quality assurance processes as required and in compliance with all Federal, State, County, and Funder requirements.
- Ensure your Associate Therapist is meeting KPI's (Key Performance Indicator) by tracking Associate Therapist' caseloads and subsequent performance quotas.
- Conduct performance reviews on a bi-annual basis.
- Attend bi-weekly clinical supervisor meetings.
- Active LCSW, LICSW, LSWAA, LASW, LMFT, LPC, LCMHC, LPCI, and/or LMHC licensure
- Must possess a minimum 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Must possess SIFI (Seminar In Field Instruction certification) or a Supervisory certificate in state of clinical licensure
- Prior experience in staff/program management.
- Experience in team building.
- Understanding the QA measures compliance and QI improvement process is a plus.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written).
- Effective listening skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate good clinical judgment and decision making
- Exceptional mentoring coaching/training skills.
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to prepare reports.
- Knowledge of data gathering and analysis.
AddressSierra Vista, AZ
HealthcareView all jobs at Valera Health