Valeo Resources is currently partnered with a National Outpatient Care Organization in Muncie, IN. This organization is in a rapid growth phase and has the leadership, vision and employee culture to continue making a significant positive impact on the lives of the patients they treat and their families. Currently, we are identifying top candidates for a full-time Counselor.
This organization specializes in evidence-based substance use treatment, integrating trauma-informed recovery-oriented systems of care model with emphasis on medication-assisted treatment.
Position: Substance Abuse Counselor
Location: Muncie, IN
Therapist Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in a human services field (psychology, sociology, social work, family studies, human services, counseling, nursing, or another human service degree program related to working with individuals with substance use disorders.)
- Minimum of 1 year of full-time employment working in a human services setting OR Master's Degree in behavioral science, as defined above.
- REQUIRED: Indiana- Licensure or certification in medical health or social services field including but not limited to LMHC, LSW, LCSW, LCAC, LAC, CADAC.
Therapist Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Full Time M-F 8-5p
- Full Health, Vision, and Dental
Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Provide comfort care and counseling to patients.
- Provide patient education and observance of induction medication timing.
- Ensure accountability of treatment program and patient compliance.
- Conduct initial and ongoing patient information collection.
- Assist patients in creating realistic goals toward achieving freedom from addiction.
- Act as a clinic resource and assure compliance with HIPPA and CFR42 Part 2 regulations.
Please email me your resume to be considered.