Technical Agronomist - East Coast - Valent BioSciences LLC (Remote)
Valent BioSciences LLC is a worldwide leader in the research, development, manufacturing, and commercialization of biorational products for the agriculture, public health, and forestry markets. We have more than 60 years of experience bringing biorational products to market, and our products are used in sustainable operations in 95 countries around the world. Biorational products maximize plant quality, productivity, and sustainability.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Sumitomo Chemical, Valent BioSciences LLC operates with the Sumitomo Spirit mindset, which means to benefit both self and others, recognizing that private and public interests are one and the same. It’s about contributing to society, as well as making a profit
Description of Job: The Technical Agronomist will provide technical support and training to the sales team and dealers on the East Coast to help achieve sales objectives and grow business.
- Collaborate with dealers and researchers to design and manage trials from implementation to harvest, collect required data, and provide insightful and technical results analysis
- Develop and instill confidence in product recommendations and crop programs
- Work closely with marketing team to provide agronomic support, create marketing pieces, write agronomic articles, and provide feedback on other communications
- Demonstrate breadth of knowledge and acumen in crops and crop management, especially specific to the East Coast
- Build profile, presence, and credibility with dealers and growers as an agronomic expert in the East Coast region
- Identify business and product development opportunities
- Recommend and initiate new projects
- Demonstrate strong organization and communication skills in a fast-paced environment
- At least four years of experience in agriculture, agronomy, sales, field development, or research and development
- Valid driver's license
- Strong presentation and training skills
Education: Bachelors degree in Agronomy or related field
Travel: Up to 50% travel
Location: East Coast
What We Offer:
You’ll enjoy competitive compensation, consisting of base pay plus an incentive program available to all full-time employees, and a comprehensive benefits package including high-quality healthcare options, 401k matching, life and disability insurance, generous time off (with time off to volunteer) and much more! Additionally, we offer several Flexible Work Arrangements to support a healthy work-life balance.
We work together to power our sustainable future. Here's what drives us: Valent BioSciences, LLC has a strong commitment to both sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR). In fact, being a responsible corporate citizen has been ingrained in our culture since the company’s founding. Today, it remains at the forefront of everything we do.
- Valent BioSciences LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and/or identity, national origin, citizenship, immigration status, disabilities, or protected veteran status.
Valent Biosciences LLCCary, NC
AgricultureView All Valent Biosciences LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.