- Posted: 29 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Perform assembly and performance testing of electro-mechanical fluid control devices. Comply with essential procedures, blueprints, and associated schematics to ensure safety and quality of product. Operate, develop, and maintain high pressure test systems, to include pneumatic, hydraulic, and calibration fluid test stands and pumps. Conduct electrical testing and verifications utilizing various electronic testing devices.
• Performs the assembly/sub assembly and final assembly of product.
• Sets up and performs tests according to written procedures, records the resulting data and product performance.
• Assembles products from blueprints or schematics. Largely repetitive work involving fitting and aligning of parts and mechanisms to required tolerance and operating requirements.
• Assembles test set ups and performs testing in accordance with schematics provided by a Test Engineer, Supervisor or standard procedures. Government or customer representative may witness Work.
• Performs more difficult machining operations including drilling, tapping and lathe turning for matching part operation.
• Uses assembly fixtures, bench type power tools, soldering equipment, and inspection devices, as required.
• Performs soldering of components according to set Company procedures.
• Employs prescribed assembly methods and procedures.
• Makes measurements with micrometers, depth micrometers, comparators and shadow graphs to check part details.
• Works with gasses and hydraulic fluids at various pressures.
• Follows written or verbal instructions on how to perform electrical and mechanical tests.
• Disassembles, repairs or reworks product as required to generate a working unit.
• Minimum three years’ mechanical assembly with a working knowledge of assembly blueprints.
• Must have the ability to follow written or verbal instructions on how to perform electrical and mechanical tests.
Valcor Engineering Corp.
2 Lawrence RoadSpringfield, NJ
ManufacturingView all jobs at Valcor Engineering Corp.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?